Spacious DTLA Apt w/Skyline View & Rooftop Pool
Peaceful, artsy vibe - A comfortable little hideaway that isn't too far away.
Come relax and feel right at home in a peaceful space that offers an authentic Downtown Los Angeles experience. Perfect location in the heart of the city, less than one mile away from Staples Center, L.A. Live, & The Los Angeles Convention Center.
Close to LAX/Burbank Airports, Dodger Stadium, Hollywood, Venice Beach, Santa Monica, museums, & many other attractions. Great for a quick getaway, business trip, remote work-from-home trip, baecation, or visiting friends/family members in the area.
The unit is very big and there's plenty of room for guests to share space or have their own personal space if needed. The apartment is 2br | 2 ba (dual masters). The only shared area is the kitchen and living room. When I am home, I will not be utilizing the living room at all, only the kitchen occasionally. The entire house is tailored to my guests. You'll have full access to the master bedroom, living room, kitchen, patio, & washer/dryer. Basically the entire apartment is available for guests, my room is on the opposite side of the apartment and I will not utilize the common areas while the unit is booked.
- There's a parking garage in the building available for $20/day (no in's & out's) and a paid public lot directly across the street as well
- WiFi is complimentary in the entire unit
- Gym/pool are available all year long and shared with other residents
- Grocery store/convenience stores within 2 mile radius
Smoking is fine anywhere in the house. If you smoke cigarettes, please use the patio area only.
Important: Our properties are protected by SUPERHOG, the digital trust platform that enables hosts, operators and guests to confidently transact in the short-term rentals space. Please note that once you have booked, you will be required to verify yourself with SUPERHOG.
Smoking is Permitted
- Outdoor Balcony/Porch
- Designated Smoking Room ( Anywhere inside the apartment is fine, just not around the property. )
Wifi / Internet
Big Screen TV
Pool & Rooftop Patio
Host's Cannabis Preference
Host is not providing cannabis but you are welcome to bring your own.
About the Neighbourhood
Address is provided after the booking is confirmed.
- 24 hour smoke shops in the area- Dispensaries in walking distance (1 mile radius) - Tons of restaurants and bars (open late/24hrs & walking distance) - 1 mile from Staples Center, LA Live, & the Los Angeles Convention Center - My personal Yelp link with all the local restaurants and foodie spots available at check-in - Walking distance to many stores, restaurants, and coffee shops - Uber/Lyft available - Electric scooters available - Parking available on and off site. Building guest parking is $20/car (no in's and out's) . Parking lots surround the entire block, as well as metered parking.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
I will greet you outside the building at check-in. Please DO NOT walk in the building without me, nor talk to any of the staff/security/residents inside our outside of the building. Please do not go in the lobby or parking garage until I meet with you. I will walk you to the unit, provide the key fob, give a tour of the property (by request), and explain everything you need to know in order to have a great stay. Feel free to ask me any questions before/during your stay. I will be available 24/7 via phone call/text if you have any questions/concerns!
Check-in : 03:00 PM
Check-out : 11:00 AM
HOST'S INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
I give my guests space, but I am available 24/7 to my guests and will be handling any/all concierge necessities . There should be NO communication with property staff/security/residents for any reason.
Guests have the right to a full refund if cancelling within 24 hours of booking. Within 14 days of arrival , Guests receive a 50% refund. After this time, the full cost of the booking will apply.
Don't forget to bring your government issued, photo ID as your host may want to check it.
DETAILS GUESTS MUST KNOW
- No parties allowed
- Some spaces are shared