Become a Ganja Yoga teacher in a majestic cliff-side paradise!
Deepen your knowledge of cannabis, mindfulness, and all things wellness, then lounge in the heated salt water pool, explore the neighboring town, or head to the beach for some yoga practice between lessons. Dreamiest retreat ever.
This is your once in a lifetime chance to spend five days blazing and bending with like-minded folks while watching the sunset over miles-long sandy beaches, in beautiful Portugal!
During the training you will be learning all-things cannabis and yoga related with a varied schedule starting usually around 9am and finishing around 5pm.
The pace of this training is especially executed so you don't have the pressure to follow a group and plenty of breaks are included during the day even if we are learning.
You can smoke as little OR AS MUCH AS YOU WANT AT ANY MOMENT!
- Airport pick-up, meals, and cannabis not included.
- Meals will be self-catered, with the option for family-style shared meals for those with similar dietary needs.
- 1-3 Participants per room, all rooms have their own full bathrooms.
- Excursions to visit Portugal’s medical cannabis market, winery tours, and a visit to the local palace are all optionally available as well.
More details about the schedule and what we will be learning :
— Cannabis’ medicinal, and psychedelic properties, including CBD, THC, & terpenes, and it’s spiritual use across the ancient world
— Best practices for purchasing, consuming, and honoring cannabis
— How to create safer, more trauma-informed, accessible yoga spaces
— Biomechanics and common alignment mistakes in yoga
— Ways to embrace rather than culturally-appropriate yoga
— How to skillfully make a living from this work, including researching local laws and undoing the damage caused by the racist war on drugs
— Includes forever-access to the digital training and an invitation to join our quarterly Zoom sessions with Dee!
About Your Host:
- Dee has practiced yoga and done personal development work since the mid-90’s. Her 500-hour teacher-training was with Ananda Shakti, in the Tantric Yoga tradition of Swami Satyananda Saraswati & her honors education in sexual studies was at York University. in Tantra Yoga and sex coaching, Ganja Yoga, biomechanic of the human body, inclusive yoga for all body types,
- Ganja Yoga Founder
Ganja Yoga founder, Dee has practiced yoga and done personal development work since the mid-90’s. Her 500-hour teacher-training was with Ananda Shakti, in the Tantric Yoga tradition of Swami Satyananda Saraswati & her honors education in sexual studies was at York University., Tantra Yoga and sex coaching, Ganja Yoga, biomechanic of the human body, inclusive yoga for all body types.
Host's Views on Cannabis
You are welcome to share or not your herbs, it's always at your discretion and I will make sure evryone is on the same page at the begining of the training. :)
Your Host Recommends
- 09:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Duration of activity 0 Day
Guests must be 21+.
Outside of 14 days from the event date, Guests receive a 50% refund. After this time, the full cost of the booking applies.
Don’t forget to bring your government issued, photo identification.
What you need to bring:
Herbs, yoga mat, comfortable clothes
Things to keep in mind
Location : São João das Lampas, Portugal (30 minutes from Lisbon) Note : This training has 20 hours of required reading before day one, so please leave time to order and read/listen to the books. Registration closes 5 days before each training to ensure everyone has time to read the materials. Refund Policy : Full refund on any payments made, minus the deposit, if more than 1 month until the training, after that, no refunds.