Hot Tub, Fire Pit, Arcade Games, Indoor & Outdoor TVs, Multiple Decks, Lake Access, Pet-Friendly
Welcome to Creekside Cabin; a tiny home nestled in the woods, only 0.25mi from Lake Hartwell. This cabin was designed around nature, with equal space outdoors as indoors. Although small, this cabin is strategically designed for spaciousness and comfort with: 2 king beds, a loft bedroom with private balcony, open floor plan, and a plethora of games. Ideal for nature-lovers, the cabin features 3 stories of decking with: a hot tub, fire pit, grill, outdoor daybed, and tv, all surrounded by trees.
- Access to Lake Hartwell
- Overlooking a creek
- Surrounded by trees for privacy
- Access to community amenities: dock, gazebos, and picnic tables
- Nearby free boat launches, beaches, and additional fishing and swimming docks
- Guidebook with nearby recommendations provided
- Lofted bedroom: king-sized memory foam bed, 32” smart tv: Sling, Amazon Prime, Disney+, Netflix, Hulu, Peacock, ESPN+, basic cable, Roku & other free movie apps, fold-out office desk with custom chair, hand painted mural, private balcony (with bistro set and hanging egg chair)
- Spiral staircase leading to loft: *21” wide steps, 300lb weight capacity*
- Full bathroom with walk-in shower (on main floor)
- 2 Leather, electric reclining sofas
- Take One Leave One library
- 10+ Board & card games
- Daybed opens into an additional king bed
- 70” smart tv: Sling, Amazon Prime, Disney+, Netflix, Hulu, Peacock, ESPN+, basic cable, Roku & other free movie apps
- Washer/dryer combo
- Cozy wood paneled walls
- 18ft ceilings with custom architectural beams
- Marble countertops with XL sink
- Cooking and dining essentials include: Tupperware, measuring cups/spoons, colanders, flatware, cookware, drinkware, silverware, and utensils
- Kitchen appliances include: gas stove, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, Keurig dual drip and single-cup coffee maker, toaster oven, blender, electric kettle, Crockpot slow cooker, & air-fryer
- iCade arcade simulator with iPad mini to play classic 70’s joystick arcade games
- Custom Georgia vs. South Carolina whiskey barrel arcade console with seating for 4 (can be used for gaming and dining) with classic 80’s joystick games
- Double patio doors onto main deck (daybed, outdoor tv, dining set, dart board, dual fuel grill)
- Front yard: boat trailer parking (boat launch nearby)
- Front porch: macramé hammock swing
- Main deck: day bed, dining set for 4, dual-fuel charcoal and gas grill, solar tiki-lighting, 55” smart tv: Sling, Amazon Prime, Disney+, Netflix, Hulu, Peacock, ESPN+, basic cable, Roku & other free movie apps
- Loft balcony: hanging egg chair, bistro set for 2
- Lower deck: inflatable hot tub, outdoor solar shower with foot spigot, bench, bar top, solar tiki-lighting
- Backyard: fire pit with seating for 4 adjacent to a creek
- Outdoor games: cornhole, magnetic darts, yard bowling
- Extra cleaning & sanitation provided
- Medium-sized dog crate
- Food/water bowls
- Extra leash
- Designated pet towels & blankets
- Enzymatic cleaning supplies
- Outdoor solar shower with spigot
IDEAL FOR COUPLES
- Romantic setting
- 2 King beds
- Wine, champagne, & cappuccino glasses
- Moscow mule & coffee mugs
- Chilled beer steins
- Outdoor daybed with 55” tv
- Hot tub
- Fire pit
- Surrounded by trees for privacy
- Indoor, outdoor, and electronic games for 2
*THIS CABIN TINY HOME IS NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN*
- Whiskey barrel arcade console with classic 80’s games: PacMan, Galaga, Frogger, Dig Dug, Donkey Kong, Space Invaders, Centipede, Scramble, Phoenix, Super Breakout, Pinball Action, New Rally X, Arcanoid, QIX, Juno First, Xevious, Mappy, Mr. Do, Crush Roller, Gyruss, Tank Battalion, 1942, Ladybug, Gun Smoke, The End, Burger Time, Pengo, Time Pilot, Super Cobra, Hustler, Space Panic, Moon Cresta, Bomb Jack, Congo Bongo, Shao-Lin’s Road, King & Balloon, Van-Van Car, PacMan Plus, Dig Dug 2, Amidar, Zaxxon, Pooyan, Pleidas, Jumping Jack, 1943, Ms. PacMan, Galaxian, Donkey Kong Jr, Mr. Do’s Castle, Donkey Kong 3, 1943 Kai, Galaga 3, Jr. PacMan, Super PacMan, Millipede
- iCade arcade simulator with iPad mini to play classic 70’s joystick arcade games: Vectrex, Spectaculator, Phoenix, Speedrun, Velocispider, and more!
- Board games: Monopoly, Scrabble, Battleship, Guess Who, and more!
- Card games: Uno, playing cards, Ecologies, and more
- 70” & 32” smart tvs: Sling, Amazon Prime, Disney+, Netflix, Hulu, Peacock, ESPN+, basic cable, Roku & other free movie apps
- Take a Book, Leave a Book library
- Board & card games: Scrabble (& Jr), Monopoly (& Jr), Battleship, Ecologies, Guess Who, HiHo Cheerio, Uno, Chutes & Ladders, Sorry, Candy Land, Trouble, Checkers, Chess
- Hot tub
- Fire pit
- Games: cornhole, darts, yard bowling
- 55” Outdoor smart tv: Sling, Amazon Prime, Disney+, Netflix, Hulu, Peacock, ESPN+, basic cable, Roku & other free movie apps
- Grill: dual fuel (charcoal or propane)
- Community access to swings, picnic tables, and a covered gazebo
- Lake Hartwell: access via the community access area Important: Our properties are protected by SUPERHOG, the digital trust platform that enables hosts, operators and guests to confidently transact in the short-term rentals space. Please note that once you have booked, you will be required to verify yourself with SUPERHOG.
Smoking is Permitted
- Anywhere on Premises
- Outdoor Balcony/Porch
Wifi / Internet
(Over 15 different board games to choose from.)
Big Screen TV
About Your Host:
My husband love traveling the world and opening our home up to guests.
A rural area, surrounded by trees, less than a quarter mile from Lake Hartwell.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
A keypad entry makes it easy to come and go as you please.
Check-in : 04:00 PM
Check-out : 11:00 AM
- Be aware that the bedroom is located in a loft, which is open to the rest of the home. To get to the loft, there is a very thin, spiral staircase. Although there is some railing, it is minimal and therefore inherently dangerous and difficult to navigate, especially with suitcases. Please be mindful. *The staircase is 21” wide steps, with a 300lb weight capacity* The bathroom is located on the main floor, while the bed is in the loft. If you prefer not to use the spiral staircase, the daybed in the living room also opens into a king-sized bed. *The daybed is designed more for convenience than comfort; if you are sensitive to mattresses, the daybed may not be suitable.* A video on the daybed operation will be included with your check in directions. - Please ensure all guests are accounted for within your reservation. We DO NOT allow anyone that is not accounted for onto the property, even if they do not plan to stay the night. Unannounced guests will result in a $100 per guest, per night, charge to your account AND you will need to vacate immediately. - The cabin is on well-water, which can be a milky white color at times due to dissolved air and minerals. It is safe to drink, however if you are sensitive to hard water, we recommend bringing bottled water. - This cabin is on a septic system; it cannot handle food scraps, wipes, nor toiletries. There is a basket in the kitchen sink drain to stop food from going down; empty this basket into the trash as needed and at the end of your stay. Toilets can only handle septic-safe toilet paper. Do not flush hygiene products, wipes, nor excessive tissue, EVEN ONES MARKED AS FLUSHABLE, as this will cause a blockage and render all plumbing unusable. - ***All trash must be BAGGED and TIED in kitchen-sized 13 gallon bags, then placed in the outdoor trash bins. The trash company does not have a dump truck; they pick up each bag individually. Please be mindful of this. Dog poop bags must be enclosed in trash bags as well*** - Pets require an $80 additional cleaning fee; there is a $180 fee for bringing an unannounced pet. Ensure all pet waste is picked up. We have seen bobcats and bears, please be mindful of your pets. - We are vape & 420 friendly, however tobacco products are permitted OUTDOORS ONLY. - Outdoor cushions are located in the storage bench under the outdoor tv. In order to preserve them, please place cushions back into the storage bench when not in use. - Magnetic darts, cornhole bean bags, and board games are located inside of the coffee table and outdoor bench. - The cabin has a Take One, Leave One library; feel free to bring a book you’re finished reading and trade out for one of ours. Of course, this means there may be all sorts of books on our shelves, which may not represent the opinions or values of your host. If you see something you find offensive or inappropriate, please tuck it away and let us know. - You may eat and play on the whiskey barrel arcade game, however do not move, lean on, or hit the glass top. - If you are sensitive to political signs, flags (US, Confederate, or otherwise), this may not be the right listing for you. Although we do not post affiliations, some surrounding homes do. - Because this is a rural area, we recommend turning off any lights that are not directly in use, as bugs are very prevalent and attracted to light, especially at night. **If you are sensitive to insects (indoor and outdoor), this listing may not be the right fit.** - The inflatable hot tub can reach temperatures up to 104°F. Due to the nature of inflatable hot tubs, it will lose about 5°F per hour that the lid is off; weather conditions and use of the jets may expedite this cooling. Unlike a traditional hot tub, there are no seats inside. There are flower-shaped sponges in the hot tub, which help keep the water clean. **If you prefer to take these out while in the water, they must be placed back in when you exit. DO NOT throw these over the railing.** After use, please toss 2 sanitizer shock tablets into the water (located above the stove). There will be a video on hot tub operation in your check in directions.
HOST'S INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We are readily available if needed, however we do not live on-site.
Guests have the right to a full refund if cancelling within 24 hours of booking. Within 14 days of arrival , Guests receive a 50% refund. After this time, the full cost of the booking will apply.
Don't forget to bring your government issued, photo ID as your host may want to check it.
The host allows for Pets at an extra cost.
DETAILS GUESTS MUST KNOW
- Must climb stairs
- No parties allowed
- Pets allowed
- Surveillance or recording devices on property